Mac OS X Programs on HamRadioAndVision
HamRadioAndVision is a Web site with practical information for blind and vision-impaired amateur radio operators. The following is an annotated list of Mac OS X-related articles on HamRadioAndVision:
• Fldigi is an amateur radio digital modem program with versions for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
• Flrig is an amateur radio transceiver-control program that runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. It can also cooperate with the fldigi digital modem program.
• CHIRP is a VHF/UHF radio programming tool for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
• CocoaModem is a digital modes program for Mac OS X.
• WebSDR is a software-defined amateur radio receiver that can be operated remotely over the Internet via a browser running under any operating system.
The digital modes article describes how to stream WebSDR audio to fldigi using the Soundflower Mac system extension.
• EchoMac is a Mac OS X version of EchoLink, a Windows program for hams that uses a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP).
• AAplot is a Mac OS X program for use with RigExpert antenna analyzers.
Peter DeNeef, AE7PD, is an Extra Class amateur radio operator in the U.S. Email: HamRadioAndVision "at" gmail "dot" com.